DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dr. D. Love & Dr.Scheufele dr uzair do not respond i

Customer Question

Dr. D. Love & Dr.Scheufele dr uzair do not respond
i bought a new toothpace and as i was ripping the paper to open the pack that paper touched the tooth brash were you scan the product on that side the paper touched the toothpace so that side of paper was in contact to the shelve area in the store any hiv hep b,c risk since my gums and tooth come in contact to the toothbrash
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 5 months ago.

Hi

I will try to help you with your question

it is highly unlikely that you will get these infections by using this toothbrush as these infections are transmitted by blood borne methods and a transmission of these infections through this mode will be very unlikely. So you should relax and there is nothing to worry about.

This conversation is open till you are satisfied. If you got the answer please don,t forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
as i was applying cold bottle to my chin because of gum pain some juice went to my mouth now the juice was coming from risky areas on the bottle i mean the area that the juice was coming from is not sealed and also the area that the juice was coming from is not safe because its not clean or it is not free from dirt, marks, or stains any hiv hepatits b ,c risk since the juice went to my mouth doc
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Theoretically speaking an infection can transmit this way but practically hardly any chances of catching HIV in such a manner

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i am 100% safe doc

yeah absolutely

Good luck

Regard

need any more information?

if you are done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
AM i safe from hbv hcv as well

Yes as these all infections are transmitted in the same way

Good luck

Regard