Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

My question this i had a body slide massage with a girl

Customer Question

my question this i had a body slide massage with a girl about 3 minutes after she rubbed gel on vagina with same hand she rubbed my penis it will be risk for hiv even she some vaginal fluid on gel, but we did not intercourse
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 6 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your situation. Now from what you are describing, there is NO RISK of you getting HIV in this manner. This is because you did NOT have actual penetration and the hand did not come into contact with any mucous membrane of the body. So you should relax as you CANNOT get HIV in this manner.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? As i said you have NO risk of getting HIV in the manner which you described.