DrThomasMD, Practice Director
Experience:  Practice Director

My name mari !! I was exposed to v to unknown person January

Customer Question

Hi my name mari !! I was exposed to hiv to unknown person January after 10 days a lot symptoms did rna test negative at 13 days 6weeks 4th generation 83 days all negative but symptoms persistent thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well still have symptoms like rash , lymph nodes groin can still be infected
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HIV and AIDS Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 4 months ago.

this is not HIV

All of your tests have been negative.

No way.

There might be other problems, such as autoimmune disease.

You need to see an internal medicine doctor for this.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here