DocPhilMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician

The girl rubbed lubricant on her vagina,after with same hand

Customer Question

the girl rubbed lubricant on her vagina,after with same hand rubbed my penis this is risk or not?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is not a risk for HIV but you can get other STDs this waygonorrhea, HPV, chlamydia, etcNot a risk for HIV thoughlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply