Ashley Mires
Ashley Mires,
Experience:  Internist at Chest & Critical Care Consultants

I had protected sex with a sex worker. She put lubricant on

Customer Question

I had protected sex with a sex worker. She put lubricant on the after having sex for a while I pulled out and masturbated with the condom on for a few minutes. It was lubricated but I would assume some of her Vaginal fluids were on the condom mixed with the lubricant. I then pulled the condom off and masturbated very briefly not touching the urethra but the base of my penis for a very short time before ejaculating. Am I in danger from touching my hand to my exposed skin?
JA: The HIV Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the HIV Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HIV Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Dr. Mires here to help answer your question. While there is some risk of contracting an STD in your scenario, I would say that it's extremely unlikely, especially if you're talking about HIV.