Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Two days ago I fingered a stripper -5 seconds can it infect

Customer Question

Two days ago I fingered a stripper for 4-5 seconds can it infect me with hiv.
JA: AIDs and HIV are such scourges and so unfair when babies get them. But there are great drugs and other treatments these days so go talk to our Expert and learn all you can about what to do next. Please give me a bit more information, so the HIV Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Today morning I saw little rashes and 7-8 boils on me stomach and throat area.
JA: Is there anything else the HIV Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I had protected sex 6 months ago and then got myself tested 3 months ago and report confirmed I dont have hiv.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HIV Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.
Hello,to become infected with hiv it needs the contact of a larger quantity of contaminated body fluid with a fresh wound. So you can exclude such a risk in this case for sure.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele