imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

Had potential exposure 6 months ago. Just hit with flu 4 weeks

Customer Question

Had potential exposure 6 months ago. Just hit with flu 4 weeks ago. And now still have fever some night sweats. High stress and high anxiety. No rash, vomitting, no loss of energy. Still feel like I may have Pneumonia - wheez- slight pain in rib- light cough-deep- dry and sometimes wet. Having some chills during day. Flu was strain B
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Have you had a test for HIV? I presume the exposure that you are talking about is exposure to HIV?Please let me know.If you wish to talk and discuss your situation over the phone accept the premium offer. If not, ignore it.Regards