Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Is mouth ulcers an ars symptom? I was poked with a needle 5

Customer Question

Is mouth ulcers an ars symptom? I was poked with a needle 5 weeks ago by an unknown source patient and now I've had a high fever for 4 days and mouth ulcers. Everyone at my house has had a virus and my dentist says that's probably what's causing the mouth ulcers but I just wanted another opinion as well. I'm going to get tested I just want to know what I should expect
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.ARS can cause mouth ulcers as well.But ARS related ulcers may last for several weeks.That will not be the case with any other virus.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: