Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician

My partner is HIV positive I am not. Last night we were in

Customer Question

My partner is HIV positive I am not. Last night we were in the shower and gave each other a hand jobs. I noticed today I had an open wound on my foot. Is there a chance I could contract HIV from that situation?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidno, you can't contract HIV from mutual hand jobs and having an open wound on your don't have to worry about HIV.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
you are welcomedon't forget to leave positive feedbackdo you see the ratings area?thanks for using