Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician

Please good evening I am done with taking the medications

Customer Question

Please good evening I am done with taking the medications today and I am beginning to sweat this evening but if the fan or Ac is on I don't sweat but any little thing I do I sweat now please I am afraid what's all these please is this early hiv symptom or what please and after taking the drugs my back pain is a little okay but I feel pains around my neck or upper back area please help what is this ?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyour sweating is not a sign of HIVmost likely due to you living in a hot climate in Egyptyour HIV tests have been don't have HIV.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was having night sweats but when I checked last time from a clinical thermometer it was 36.9 is this okay please ? !!! And I am on medication with drugs like lyrica, nucleo cmr forte , Celebrex , flotac serdalude, that was the first dose and people around me says I started complaining about night sweat after the first dose of 10 days or during the first dose and now I just finished taking the second dose and this time I had tramadol included with the above mentioned drugs so please could these cause any of my symptoms ?
yes, this temperature is okit is not a sign of HIV.what is flotac serdalude
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You do not know sirdalude?
Tizanidine (trade names Sirdalud) is a drug that is used as a muscle relaxant, the side effects include sweatingplease leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please I want to know weather sweating is the same as fever ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
And since you are an hiv expert I want to know how people or your patience with early symptoms behave and react and how is the fever like ?
no, weather sweating is not same as a fever.again, we don't use symptoms to tell us if you have HIV or not.symptoms are too unreliable.we use blood testing and exposure history.