imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

Dr good evening please I need to know something please

Customer Question

Hello Dr good evening please I need to know something please and I will surely rate you ! Please i hope you know everything we went through yesterday ? , please I just started coughing yesterday and it becoming severe today please is it any symptom of hiv or not please ? !! And I have anotherquestion after this thank you !
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
No cough is not a symptom of HIV,What is your next question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good morning please I feel some hotness within me apart from all the complains I have made and it makes me sweat day and more at night and I am having a dry cough is that a symptom of hiv ? I don't know why I am scared ha ha just want to know because the girl I had sex with sometime ago with protection says she had itchy and smell from the vagina for a long time so I'm scared and is that a big problem ? Please help me out