Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician
41363181

Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it

Customer Question

Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it makes you feel, i spoke to a Dr here and he explained that my neck pain and back pain and my sore throat i had before and mouth ulcer which went is not any symptom but i want you to explain and tell me what the symptoms are and how it happens and how long it last and what the mouth uncler looks like and all please
..2 .. Please i am taking medications like tramadol,Lyrica pregabalin,Nucleo CMP forte and Norvatis,
Please i want to know if this drugs can cause drowsiness , dizziness ,even after i wake up from bed i am still weak and a little drowsy . please tell me now3..Please i use to sit a lot behind the pc and i developed a back pain and now i went to see the Dr after some months and i had an xray and i was prescribed with drugs i took them but still there and i have gone for the second dose but pleasei have fever and i sweat at night and even at day time so please tell me what is really wrong please i need help i am scared of HIV or something because when i read online it says that ,4.yes i want to know also why it happens that way and i had a sore throat some months ago and it was severe and went when i took drug from the pharmacy and i had a sore in my mouth a little one and i took vitamin C and it went so what could be the cause i am scared please and does HIV sore in the mouth goes with vitamin c taken or not ?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 11 months ago.
Can I help?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yes did you get my questions please ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ms...
Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it makes you feel, i spoke to a Dr here and he explained that my neck pain and back pain and my sore throat i had before and mouth ulcer which went is not any symptom but i want you to explain and tell me what the symptoms are and how ithappens and how long it last and what the mouth uncler looks like and all please
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am another expert here.HIV symptoms are very unreliable.we don't use HIV symptoms to tell us if someone has HIV or notwe use blood work and your prior HIV exposure history to help gauge your risk for HIV your symptoms are very common and can be explained by other causes other than HIV.going from symptoms to try to find out if you have HIV is a loosing battle.