DrRussMD, MD
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Is it possible to have multiple hiv symptoms one after the

Customer Question

Hi is it possible to have multiple hiv symptoms one after the other for 5 months
JA: AIDs and HIV are such scourges and so unfair when babies get them. But there are great drugs and other treatments these days so go talk to our Expert and learn all you can about what to do next. Please give me a bit more information, so the HIV Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Hi had test hiv test today I thought I had hiv rash everywhere legs trunk arrms shoulder face doc said it wasn't a rash hiv rash anyway . I had a lot of pigmentation spots everywhere and little round flat black spots again he said not related.
JA: Anything else I can tell the HIV Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I've had a cough for months and a yellow tongue sore throat and lyphm nodes over the 5 months at different times seems I've had every hiv symptoms over 5 months of exposure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HIV Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou would not have HIV symptoms on average for 7 to 10 years.These are not HIV symptoms.Your negative testing confirms this. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.