Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician

V, I am a gay male and I recently engaged in a little

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am a gay male and I recently engaged in a little foreplay with someone I'm currently dating. During our foreplay, I put just the tip of my penis in his anus and quickly pulled out, catching myself before I went any further. No ejaculation or penetration occurred but I'm still a little worried.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HIV and AIDS Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

this is Dr. David
thanks for requesting me.

that exposure is a very very low risk for HIV. about 1 in 10,000 chance of spreading HIV to you if your partner had HIV.

next time best to wear a condom.

I am not worried for you contracting HIV from this

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using