imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

I had unprotected sex with a v male he was on roxies and

Customer Question

I had unprotected sex with a hiv male he was on roxies and could barley keep it up he kept taking it out an trying to get it hard then would put it back in he gave up an took it out an jacked off I'm so scared I used my saliva to make myself wet and I also took a oraquick 2 both negative but one attwo months an one at 2 months and week is that enough to make me sick
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you know what his current viral load is?

How long ago did this occur?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.