Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Last Sunday, a man with V virus use hand to help me

Customer Question

Last Sunday, a man with HIV virus use hand to help me masturbate and when he suck my penis , my penis was in my underwear and it was just short time and no other sex action and we kiss each other just upper body, mouth to mouth his tongue touch my tongue, In my face, there is a little wound it was made last Friday and it has become scab in last Sunday, the man has virus but not AIDS, he take medicine every day, I want to know if I will get HIV
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Do you mean that he only sucked on your penis through the underwear?

I had asked for some clarification and have not heard back. This clarification is necessary, as the oral sex that may have happened is the only potential source of risk.

There is no risk from the man using his hands to rub your penis. There also is no risk from kissing, tongue touching, or from the scab on the face. There is some potential risk from deep kissing if there is also a source of bleeding, such as gum disease.

So, the only real issue is whether there was any oral penetration when he sucked on your penis. If the penis was in the underwear during the sucking encounter, then there is no risk. However, if the penis was even partially exposed from the underwear when he sucked on the penis, then there would be some risk. Oral sex has far less risk than penile-vaginal sex or anal sex, but there is a small risk. In addition, if the medicine that he takes every day is successful at lowering the viral load to an undetectable viral load, that would almost eliminate the risk.

So, if your penis remained in your underwear throughout the encounter, there is no risk, but if the penis was removed, there is a small level of risk.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

If I can assist you with any future questions, I can be reached through my profile at www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-DrDLove/

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello , when he sucked my penis, my penis was in my underwear,I want to when I can check if I was infected and if I was infected, what What's the uncomfortable feeling in recently ? Thank you very much

If the penis remained in the underwear, then there is no risk from this encounter. If you want to get tested, the reliable test can be done 3 months after a worrisome exposure. Any uncomfortable feeling you are having could be due to anything other than a sexually transmitted infection.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thankyou very much

You are most welcome.

Please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.