Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Gave oral to gh risk female 8 months ago, 4 days after

Customer Question

Gave oral to high risk female 8 months ago, 4 days after started having very itchy skin, but I also had a lot of anxiety and no sleep for days, nothing more than itchy skin until 4 months later got a cough and a cold sore and some pimples on my tounge, the pimples on the tounge came and went for about a month, the cough lasted about five weeks, cold sore one week. But I have had these things happen most of my life at same time of year. Although the pimples on the tounge seemed to occur a little more than I remember. Then for about two months everything seemed pretty normal other than the itching coming and going. Until 4 weeks ago I noticed a small rash on my groin, round circle with kind of white dry skin, put cream on it and is now a dark colored spot on my skin. This never itched or bothered me other than the appearance. A week ago I had an itchy spot on the back of my left knee and I itched it hard, which caused a red rash for about 3 days. Three days ago my stomach started growling with some cramps. Please advice does this soun typical with HIV? Thank you in advance.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

HIV has no specific symptoms. All the symptoms caused due to HIV are due to weakened immune system. Fever, respiratory infections and rashes are the most common symptoms noticed.

Don't worry, now get a HIV test done, and also go to a dermatologist to see what is the cause of itching. Some skin infection that you got from the female might also be the cause for itching, and it need not be HIV.

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com