imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

I just read a conversation you had 2 years ago regarding pcr

Customer Question

Hi Dr ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just read a conversation you had 2 years ago regarding pcr rna and low lymphocites in summary i had a low risk exposure with someone who could be of high risk
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HIV and AIDS Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

are you M/F?

how long ago was your exposure?

What type of act caused your exposure?

Do you have any other symptoms?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.