imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

I made out with someone who is V positive. My lips were

Customer Question

I made out with someone who is HIV positive. My lips were somewhat cut abut dry lips. The person is undetectable and they were not bleeding from their lips as well as myself
JA: AIDs and HIV are such scourges and so unfair when babies get them. But there are great drugs and other treatments these days so go talk to our Expert and learn all you can about what to do next. Please give me a bit more information, so the HIV Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My lips were pealing and I pealed off some skin I had a little bit of blood and it dried up by the end of the night there was nothing more coming out. I made out with the person who is positive undetectable could I possible contracted the virus?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HIV Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I could think of. I''m a healthy 22 year old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HIV Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Did you have any vaginal or anal sex?

Have you been tested prior to this?

Please let me know.

Regards