Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am man I had sex with girl in red ligt district minutes

Customer Question

I am man I had sex with girl in red ligt district for 3 minutes blow job and one minute with condom vaginal sex and after one minute i have fished is possible to have positive STD
Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
02
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Yes, it is possible, although the likelihood is low. Oral sex will transmit an STD far less often than penile-vaginal sex, and even unprotected oral sex is low risk. Using a condom during penile-vaginal sex will also significantly reduce the risk of infection from an STD. A condom is much better at preventing infections that are transmitted by body fluids, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, or HIV, but a condom is not as good at preventing infections that are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact, such as genital warts or herpes, because a condom will only cover a fraction of genital skin.

In addition, since the sexual encounters were of short duration, the risk would be even lower, although the specific reduction in risk per minute cannot be determined.

So, the risk after this encounter is very low, but it is not zero.