imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

I am 37 years old moron from Edmonton, Canada. I went to massage

Customer Question

i am 37 years old moron from Edmonton, Canada. I went to massage parlor on Saturday afternoon. We had protected oral sex and protected vaginal sex after that we tried anal. While inserting in her anal condom broke and within 4-5 seconds I removed. I did not realize the situation and changed condom and did vaginal condom sex. I took shower and washed penis with soap. After finishing I asked her if she is HIV . She said she is safe with no HIV. She said if I don't trust get checked yourself and don't break condom next time. I ran to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics to help me with the bacteria. He gave me test papers for 3 days, 3 months and 6 months to confirm i don't have any HIV or other diseases. I took 6 pills of antibiotics at the same time as doc said. Next day i started to feel little body itching. I had itching problem 2 months ago too but it went away after taking 3 dose of on counter medicine. Now I am worried too much. I love my wife and kid. I have wonderful future. I am worried if i have HIV then my life will be ruined. I can't concentrate on work even. I am too much scared. I won't do this again in my life. I am worried and scared. I dont see any infection except little itching. Please advise me what are the chances of getting HIV & STD.
Itching went away after 10 days when I took shower with coconut oil. I felt dry body skin. Now it is 13 days after exposure. I don't see any symptoms till today.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i finished my 4 day tests including HIV it is negative. This is 13 days after very small exposure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working on controlling anxiety, it may create symptoms too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are some people suffering from cold and fever and coughing . last week it was just one person but now 4 people are sick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean in my office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
every year i get cold and cough and last for a week in summer time(two to three times in a year). I am not sick right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
probably in during june to july and then later months
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can 4-5 seconds exposure lead to serious HIV. I am scared. I love my family. I won't do it again I just need to come out of this. This was my first and last time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I visited another doctor here and he said this is very unlikely to get HIV but if you feel symptoms then come back but I asked him for testing papers. He gave me one blood work paper to get tested between 5-6 months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i fingered her too but I have been told that HIV doe not get transfer through finger nails small dried cut skin on the top of nail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and also nobody has got hiv by fingering till today and also it requires big and fresh wound with too much blood coming out to get infection that's what i have been told
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 1 year ago.
What type of HIV tests