Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Other
Experience:  Training in HIV and AIDS emergencies, Ivy League trained
16455829

I had sex in Asian massage place last Friday it was

Customer Question

Hello I had sex in Asian massage place last Friday it was protected I had oral for like 20 sec and vaginal for maybe 2 min or less she took the condom off I wiped my penis with the bounty she gave me and then I took a shower with her there was massage
table and I laid there with my front then turned she washed my penis then that's it came home jerked off noticed the rim of my penis was red and slightly burning feeling the feeling I use to get when I stroked to much
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is REALLY UNLIKELY that this is a STD- it takes at least a few days to incubate.
So if your penis was red and irritated, then it is likely from the sexual act- could have been friction or irritation from the condom or lube.
You can take some benadryl orally and apply some hydrocortisone ointment to the area twice daily after washing. If it continues to burn while urinating, you may need to see your doctor for a urinalysis and swab for infection.
I hope that this helped
please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)
is there anything else or did I provide you with excellent service?