TheBugDoctor
TheBugDoctor, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  I am a Board Certified Infectious Diseases physician with many years experience treating a broad range of infectious diseases.
13956133

day before yesterday i had licked some girls pussy but today

day before yesterday i had licked some girl's pussy but today i have got loose motion,direa n its black i haven't had food since yesterday i guess it hiv...............what should i do ,should i go to doctor if yes which one...........i live in inland empire california
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  TheBugDoctor replied 5 years ago.

HelloCustomer/p>

It is not likely that this would be HIV infection-

Fist of all, diarrhea is not a very common symptom of acute HIV infection- more common would be fevers, headaches, rash and swollen lymph nodes.

Additionally if your contact was just 2 days ago- this is way to early for HIV to cause symptoms, even if you were infected.

And finally, performing oral sex on a woman, while not impossible, is actually quite low risk for HIV ( like 1 in 10 000).

You diarrhea could be related to something you ate, a bacterial or a viral infection. I would make sure you don't get dehydrated, by keeping up enough fluids. But if it does not settle down in a couple days, I would see a general family doctor to evaluate you and possibly check a stool culture.

If you have very frequent diarrhea- or associated with bleeding or abdominal pain you should see a doctor right away.

When you say it's black- do you mean tar colored black? If so that may be from blood and would be a reason to see a doctor right away to check for intestinal bleeding.

Good luck.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.

If I have answered your question, please click the ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my work.

POSITIVE feedback & a BONUS are warmly appreciated.
Please note that answers are for information only, do not take the place of an assessment by your doctor,
and does not establish a patient-physician relationship.