Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
Experience:  30 years exp. with diesel engines, heavy equipment and forklifts, including lp forklifts

My husband has an older model farmtrac ,but he has passed

Customer Question

my husband has an older model farmtrac ,but he has passed away and it is leaking the hydrolic fluild and i cant find where you add it,can you help. i dont mind paying if you can give me the answer i need,but if you give me the wrong answer then i am out money i really dont have
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Model number would help, but with a typical Farmtrac, with a standard transmission, the transmission is the reservoir for the hydraulics, and the fill plug will be on the transmission shift cover, at your feet. There may also be a fill cap on the three point housing , behind the seat.