JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

Where can I purchase a Reedrill HPR2-68 Hydraulic Rock Drill

Customer Question

Hi There,
Where can I purchase a Reedrill HPR2-68 Hydraulic Rock Drill technical manual
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

You needing a Service manual or Operator/Maintenance Manual

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jon,
Operator/Maintenance Manual I have a part of it that says Hydraulic Rock drill HPR2-68 assembly 408990 revision E. I need to put a stripped one back together.
Thanks
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

Okay. I have the same thing you do then. I will OPT OUT and hopefully another expert may have what you are needing. Good Luck and have a good day

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jon,
I said I have a part of it I need the complete manual do you have it or know where I can get it?
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

Let me search my database for manual and I will send it. I'm not sure if this is the correct one, but I have it on screen from a previous customer. If this is not it, let me know and I will search my database

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately this is for a Auger I'm looking for the rock drill manual.
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

I am still searching

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I cannot rate you until you can either provide the direction to get the manual or you cannot help advise which one it is and I will rate you.
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

I have been unable to locate the manual in my database. I will OPT OUT and hopefully another expert may have one for you. Good Luck, and I hope someone else will be able to assist you further

Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

I have been searching still, with no luck. I did call the company listed in the Auger manual, and they advised me to call my local CAT Dealer. I did so, but they wanted me to buy it. I would try contacting your local CAT Dealer and see if they may be able to help you further as this is the closest I have gotten to an answer for you. I just wanted to pass this info an=long, as I have still been trying to get info for you