Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2010 New Holland T1510 with a 110TL loader. When

Customer Question

I have a 2010 New Holland T1510 with a 110TL loader. When you roll the bucket up it will roll down slowly on its own as if it had a hyd leak. There are no external leaks and the spool valve is new. What is the fix?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Jr Gilliam replied 4 months ago.

Sounds like the piston seals on one of the cylinders are leaking. An easy way to determine which one it is, is to raise the boom, loosen the line that goes to the rod end of the cylinder. whichever side leaks is the cylinder that needs resealed.

Sorry, I re-read your request. In your case with the bucket leaking off when rolled up, you would have to loosen the barrel end line (the line toward the top end of the cylinder) with the bucket rolled up. The one that has oil come out steadily as the bucket lowers, is the culprit of the drifting issue.

If you need more assistance, I will be more than happy to help.