Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
Experience:  30 years exp. with diesel engines, heavy equipment and forklifts, including lp forklifts
30244710

KUBOTA V1505 DOES NOT START. THE FUEL SOLENOID HAS 3 WIRES,

Customer Question

KUBOTA V1505 DOES NOT START. THE FUEL SOLENOID HAS 3 WIRES, BLACK IS GROUND. ORANGE HAS 12VDC WITH SW ON. THE OTHER HAS 12VDC WHILE STARTER IS ACTIVATED. IS THIS CORRECT.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: ENGINE RAN FINE..SHUT DOWN AND WILL NOT RESTART. FUEL FLOWS THROUGH THE INJECTION PUMP AND OUT THE OVERFLOW.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: THE WIRING HAS BEEN MESSED WITH ON THE MACHINE..COULD BE A WIRING PROBLEM
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Yes, fuel wiring is correct. But does the fuel solenoid retract and hold?

remove the solenoid and see if the engine starts.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. That would have been my next step. Thanks for confirming the wiring.. How do I get back here after I check tomorrow ?

You will have a link in your Email to get back here.

Did you find problem?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

I see question is still open. ???