Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.
6825259

I did the guy asking about the Detroit

Customer Question

I did the guy asking about the Detroit
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
HI I'm WayneI will try to help you with this What is your question, please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Im working on a 2006 detroit 60 series with egr and i was wondering if i needed a tool to find max injector lobe or can i set when i see the injector stop moving down?
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that yes with the exhaust valve closedand intake ready to open , yes you can adjust the injector Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When injector has stoped moving down i adjust down till stops then 3/4 turn back at this piont can i set the valves on the next cylinder in the firing order
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi What liter is this , please
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi Go to this bulletin fro Detroit explains how to do it click here Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne