Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF, 608/609, Bendix, Haldex
9290743

I have thermoking sb210. When the engine is running the amps

Customer Question

I have thermoking sb210. When the engine is running the amps dropping down to 1.7 and lower and battery voltage dropping down slowly and then the engine shutting off., the alarm code says check alternator., a have replaced the alternator, replaced battery- still same problem - no amps..... please help what else could be? thank you!
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

I am attaching the sheet for the code that you are having.

Since you already did the alternator, I would check the sensor operation at the alternator and the fuse on the panel. If both are good, then there could be an issue with the board itself. Hopefully that is not the case and it is just an issue with the sensor. Those sensors go out often.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?