Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a street sweeper with a allison 2000 codes fm1 & code

Customer Question

i have a street sweeper with a allison 2000 codes fm1 & code fm31 engine & transmission lights are on do you know what those codes mean & how to fix them
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help... that is only the last part of the codes, FMI 1 and FMI 31... There should be an SPN number before those numbers. Let me know the full code numbers and I will look them up for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SPN 2003

Thanks for the update. That code is voltage above normal - Communication link lost between TCM and ECM.

Check the harness and connector pins for damage and verify power and ground to the ECM and TCM. Check the inline fuses between the battery box and ECM as well as for corrosion and wire damage. If all checks OK try a test TCM and ECM or have yours bench tested.What make chassis is this street sweeper? Are there any cruise control set resume switches to pull engine codes or do you have a scan tool?

Hi, Did you get this resolved or still need more help?