Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF, 608/609, Bendix, Haldex
9290743

My 60' starts but does not move. we have exhausted our

Customer Question

my 60' starts but does not move . we have exhausted our efforts. have tried everything
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  oldnewenglandmarine replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
What are you working on exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dahlia
I think your in the wrong catagory. What is a dahlia, i'll try and get it moved to the correct catagory for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it starts, on 8 cylinders but when in gear in does not go into the other 8 cylinders. diesel 1692. ddc system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1758(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my name is dahlia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you leave
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What exactly are you working on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy