Clayton
Clayton, Mechanic
Experience:  5+ Years at Freightliner, Detroit & MBE Certified, ATD, and Electrical
44163566

Where is the fuse for the heater/ac fan on a 2004 freightliner

Where is the fuse for the heater/ac fan on a 2004 freightliner columbia
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer, I am Clayton. I can help you with this.

The A/C and blower motor fuse is typically not labeled in the fuse panel. The fuse panel is on the passenger side, in the dash, remove the cover and you will see the fuses.

You will see 2 un marked fuses, a 5 amp fuse, and a 30 amp fuse. the 5 amp fuse is for the a/c controller, and the 30 amp fuse is for the blower motor. If the 5 amp fuse is blown, the controller and the blower motor will not work. If the 30 amp fuse is blown, the blower motor will not work, but the lights in the a/c controller will still come on.

They are located at the lower left side of the panel. They are in the same row as the relays.