Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
Experience:  30 years exp. with diesel engines, heavy equipment and forklifts, including lp forklifts

I have a kubota rtv 900 the elect fan is not working and is

I have a kubota rtv 900 the elect fan is not working and is causing the engine to over heat. The best I can tell the fan motor does not have power to it. All breakers are good , is there a relay that may be bad?

curtis b :

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

curtis b :

The fan is turned on by the temperature switch, not to be confused with the gage sender, it does close a relay which turns on the fan.

curtis b :

There is a fuse that the power for the relay goes through.

curtis b :

The manual does not show the relay location, but the fuse id # XXXXX in the fuse box, the relay is likely there too.