Dan, Mechanic
Experience:  21 Years working with the Volvo Equipment Line

I have a 1993 555D Ford backhoe, brakes have run out of adjustment

I have a 1993 555D Ford backhoe, brakes have run out of adjustment and I need to know how to replace them with new ones.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Volvo Construction Equipment expert, I would like to try and assist you with your question. Have you tried to adjust them already, or do you just want to take them apart?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes they are adjusted all the way, I have had it about 4 yrs and so I want to go ahead and put new ones on, just need to know how and what's involved !
Okay, I will send you the info from the service manual. It is easier if you print the pages for viewing. They don't list much info, but it will involved removing the rear axle and disassembling the housing from that point. Just a moment and I will send the info. Thanks,Dan.

Here is the information you requested. Hope you find it helpful, Dan.