Clayton, Mechanic
Experience:  5+ Years at Freightliner, Detroit & MBE Certified, ATD, and Electrical

Need location of the fuse box for the cigarette lighter power

Need location of the fuse box for the cigarette lighter power outlets on a Freightliner Cascadia year 2008. Found a fusebox down by the steering column but the fuse for the cigarette lighter power outlets was not in there.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Clayton replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer, I am Clayton. I can help you with this.On the passenger side, you see your glove compartment. Open your glove compartment, remove the four torx screws holding it in. Remove the glove compartment, remove the plastic cover, and you should see all the fuses. On the bottom of the glove compartment that you just removed you will see the fuse diagram for each fuse and relay.