Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.
6825259

Where can I find service info for a 2000 Bering LD15 cab over truck?

where can I find service info for a 2000 Bering LD15 cab over truck?
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Al-mod,yes I still need info on this truck, Bering and Hyundai have been no help this far. I have a truck with no books and lots of red lights in the dash!!!!

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,

Good Evening,

What Type of service you looking for,
Manuals, dealer in your Aera ,
Let me know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Wayne, What I need is service info on the Detroit diesel 638 in this 2000 Bering LD15 / I can't find any Operator Manual or service manual info on the net or from after market sources. I am not interested in spending a large amount of money on a service library or sending this out for service. Thanks Rick

Good morning Rick,

Here are 2 places , 1 is download from U-Tube, other is to buy $39.00

http://www.vk.od.ua/marinelibrary.php?idc=315

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-e_zTfHjnA

Wayne, Journeyman
Experience: 34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.