DDG
DDG, Service Coordinator
Experience:  2 years Truck shop experience, 12 years of Bobcat Compact Equipment experience
28270840

mower deck will not go down on Kubota BX2200 tractor. How

mower deck will not go down on Kubota BX2200 tractor. How do I troubleshoot? Where is the hydraulic tank and filter?  can I get a manual online?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  DDG replied 3 years ago.

Check the Drop Speed control knob. Be sure it is not turned to the fully closed position.

Follow all Safety and Maintenance Procedures as illustrated in the Operation and Maintenance Manuals for your machine! ACCEPT all helpful answers!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if i had the manuals i would not have asked the question.

what and where is the drop speed control knob on my bx 2200?

your answer is not helpful at all to me

Expert:  DDG replied 3 years ago.
The portion of my posting about manuals is a disclaimer that is on all my posts to protect me from someone being injured working on their machine without proper knowledge or experience.

The hitch drop speed control knob generally is below the operators seat, right behind your legs/calves as you sit in the seat. It is common for someone to close it, or forget it closed down after having a heavy load on the three point lift.

I'm just having you check the common simple things first.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you going to answer the other two items:

Where is the hydraulic tank and filter? can I get a manual online?

Expert:  DDG replied 3 years ago.

The best place to buy a manual will be from your nearest Kubota dealer. They will be able to get you the most up to date manuals.

Tractor transmissions serve as the hydraulic reservoir. The transmission oil is used as hydraulic oil. The hydraulic filter is down below the operator platform, near one of the rear wheels.

DDG, Service Coordinator
Experience: 2 years Truck shop experience, 12 years of Bobcat Compact Equipment experience