Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Is ther a way to adjust the headlights on a 2008 389 peterbilt

Customer Question

Is ther a way to adjust the headlights on a 2008 389 peterbilt? It has the new style headlight and is there any adjustment in them and where is it?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.