Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

1989 bobcat: a 1.6 mitsubishi gas engine

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1989 bobcat IR with a 1.6 mitsubishi gas engine. And im doing snow removal. Just in case I need parts. What engine of what kind of car it most compatible to? I mean what kind of car I can find the same typical engine? And year range?

Oh its a 742 or maybe 742b. 1989 maybe. Thanks
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.