Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a KAMA KDE5000T diesel generator, electric start, with

Customer Question

I have a KAMA KDE5000T diesel generator, electric start, with a KM186 engine - Chinese clone of Yanmar L100.

Despite having an Automatic Voltage Regulator, yhe AC output is slightly lower than it should be, causing occasional loss of synchronisation with my inverter/charger. With a large load, voltage can drop to 212v and 46hz.

Please can you explain how to adjust? There are two cables with adjustable locknuts, plus a large threaded screw (without any cable) below. Which of these, if any, should I try?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.