tj
tj, Mechanic
Experience:  10 years of john deere,agco,new holland,cummins

I HAVE A JOHN DEERE 2750 TRACTOR WITH CAB LOADER FRONT WHEEL

I HAVE A JOHN DEERE 2750 TRACTOR WITH CAB LOADER FRONT WHEEL ASSIST.IT HAS HYDRAULIC PROBLEMS , IT DOES NOT SEEM TO DESTROKE, WE PUT A NEW REMAN PUMP ON IT ,WE RE SEALED AND CHECKED THE CHARGE PUMP,RIGHT NOW,WHEN HOOK UP TO A 10 INCH HYDRAULIC GRAIN AUGER ON THE LOW OUTPUT SIDE OF RE MOTE CONTROL VALVETHE AUGER WILL GO, THE STOP IT ACTS LIKE NOT STEADY FLOW
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  tj replied 3 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. When you mean that the destroke is not working do you mean the pump is staying at full pressure or no pressure. Also does the steering work good? And the brakes? And by the low side of the remote do you mean the rear remotes?

THANKS

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the pump is staying at full pressure and working all the time this is a close center hydraulic system, the steering and brakes seemed to work good,the low side of the remote is, there are dual remotes on the back of the tractor,one remote is around 19 gal. a min. one is around 25 gal. a min. when plowing with a 4 bottom semi mount plow and using the loader individually , the rear cylinder of the plow is plugged into the 19 gal. remote,the cylinder of the plow, the 3pth arms, and loader attimes will start to shake and chatter not flow evenly. gerald
Expert:  tj replied 3 years ago.

Yes I do understand JD hydraulic systems. What is happening is you have a high pressure leak. And the reason you are cavitating is you are loosing your return flow. The easiest way to find a leak is let the tractor set over night the start it up and don't use any functions and let it run for about 15 minutes. then start feeling for a warm spot in the hydraulic system. If one hydraulic valve is warmer than the other then that would be your leak. Also does the 3 point settle fairly fast with the engine shut off?

THANKS

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the 3pth on this tractor when shut off does not settle,gerald
Expert:  tj replied 3 years ago.

I would suggest that you check for a heating valve next then.

THANKS

tj, Mechanic
Experience: 10 years of john deere,agco,new holland,cummins