Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, ASE ,Master Heavy Truck Technichian

Bobcat: The lift hydraulics only work when cold..manuals

I have just purchased a Bobcat T 116 trencher needing major restoration in particular-total rewiring. The lift hydraulics only work when cold. I found 3 sources for shop maintenance manuals listed below. Can anyone recommend which manual source to purchase from? There is quite a difference in price from the 3 sources.
Thanks -bobcat-bobcat-t108t114t116-svc-service-svc-manual-p-3270.html
Chat Conversation Started
Rudolph Diesel :

Hello Welcome to JA!

Rudolph Diesel :

I will post my answer on [email protected]

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

Great question and can be very confusing when you need a good set of east to read manuals to keep your equipment going

I would recommend the manuals form

I have purchased from every place you can think of and the service,parts and repair manuals from here are easy to under stand have good photos and are of the thicker paper so you can use the manual and it don't tear easy.

Let me know if i can help more!