daves71
daves71, Fleet Manager
Experience:  35+years working on heavy equipment and heavy duty trucks
8067388

I have a Sanderson teleporter 1987 mod which is surposed to

Customer Question

I have a Sanderson teleporter 1987 mod which is surposed to have the same velvet shuttle in as in the early 3Cx JCB. Is this so? Can I get a parts book or illustration for it. Might save some time when in contact with the spare parts person.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  daves71 replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I have some JCB parts books for the 3CX that I could send some pages to you if you have a specific idea of what you need or there is a site I have used for manual down loads that are inexpensive. Go to www.tradebit.com (just click on this link) and select downloads/ebooks and then type in jcb and it will show you their offerings. I have down loaded several manuals and have had great results. Let me know,thanks,

Dave

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for sending me this link. I have looked at the pages and they don't have what I am looking for. I have the sanderson info and some of the JCB, but it not complete. I think that I will have to dig more at my local JCB dealer. I realy need to know the part numbers and diagrams for the early 3cx with the borgwarner shuttle box so I can cross reference and order the parts as required.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  daves71 replied 6 years ago.

Thanks Sid, our old 3cx is not in the yard at the moment so i could check to see what type of shuttle reverser is in it but i may be able to get to it today. Another possibilty is that there are a lot of 3CX available that are being dismantled for parts. I use www.machinerytrader.com and look under machine parts.

Thanks again, Dave