Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.

hino 1988 fd161c21860 I want to buy solenoid stater Can you help me?

Customer Question

I have a hino 1988 FD161C21860 I want to buy solenoid stater
Can you help me?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,
Here is a web site for tom.s Truck Parts, they have everything

http://www.hinotruckpart.com/?gclid=CPD5iNaV8KACFQ8NDQodCnL5GA

If this helped you, please hit Accept, if not get back to me. Cool
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello there

the site you gave me doesn't have my model, apart that only it ships to USA only

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p-,

Sorry about that, That place always had everthing, guess a 1st time for everthing
I will opt-out, as I do not know of any to ship outside USA.

Thanks, Wayne
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so is there no help at all now

your the expert so you,re suppose to know somebody in europe

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

No you are not out of help, I opt-out so another expert can help, also, I am stilll looking

Thanks, Wayne
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok I wll wait for your help then thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey I'm still waiting for your help

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

I did not forget about you, still trying to track this down as you said, you had no luck finding it . Hang it their.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
first registration of the truck is 1997
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

so is it a 1997 or 1988 ???
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

year of manufacture 1988

First year of registration 1997

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

Well i'm finding Hino FD, but it's always coming up as car, is this a car or truck ??

Thanks, Wayne
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I a truck

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Can you get a part number from old starter

Thanks, Wayne
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I don't
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry I don;t have

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

sorry I can no longer help you, maybe another Expert has some incite on this, but I do not , I have spent 2 days trying to get you a answer, but to no avail.

Sorry WayneFrown
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Well to be honest with all of you , This site isn't at all helpful. Don't tell me that there is nobody selling parts of 1988 model. I turned on you because you're suppose to be the experts. Sorry to say it is a gimmick and you take mone for nothing

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi phweh2p,

Good Morning, Please don't feel that this site is a gimmick, because it is not. I have worked very hard and spent much (of my own Time), to help you, not all questions can get a answer. Some are very difficult, that is why the customer usually comes here.
As far as money goes, you were never charged any money, because we did not help you. So please give the site another chance in the future

Thank You Wayne