Jeff
Jeff, Mechanic
Experience:  8 year forklift mechanic on all brands hydraulic hose cylinder repair parts source lpg knowledge
25442757

I need a wiring diagram or schematic for a Telsta Model 28C

I need a wiring diagram or schematic for a Telsta Model 28C bucket truck. Am not getting power to the start switch.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Jeff replied 6 years ago.
Hello ill try to help you with this one, ive got a diagram i will scan it today.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Jeff:

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is appreciated. I can operate by running a new "hot" wire to the start switch but I want to find out where the "power in" has failed so that I can correct the problem in the proper manner.

Paul

Expert:  Jeff replied 6 years ago.
Hello, this should be the wiring diagram you need let me know if you need more help.graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Jeff:

I am unable to read the wiring diagram. I can not seem to be able to zoom in on it. I can not print out a copy that I can read.

In other words -- the scan is too small to read and can not be blown up to make a print. Help!!

Paul

Expert:  Jeff replied 6 years ago.
Hello try this one, darn computers!graphic