tj, Mechanic
Experience:  10 years of john deere,agco,new holland,cummins

I am trying to an ecm wireing diagram for n..tryed..cummins

i am trying to an ecm wireing diagram for n-14 cellect plus cummons in a 1998 westernstar the enjine willnot fire has new feul pump power to pump has fuel dose have a fuel leak on return side tryed cummins quick serve had very little information on my engine serialnumber 11782775 can you tell i can find this info
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  tj replied 6 years ago.

Hi there merlin and welcome to JA. A celect plus wiring diagram is fairly easy to obtain. You can buy these from cummins or I just found one on EBAY and you can also get one at Another thing is have you checked your fuses for the ecm they are under a small cap located in the harness between the ecm and cab. There are two fuses and I belive they are 15amp fuses. And also have you checked for any codes

If you need more help just ask

If you agree with my answer then please accept, feedback is also welcomed THANKS