Erik Bowers
Erik Bowers, Owner, operator, mechanic
Experience:  small engine expert, hydraulic & robotic expert, heavy equip mechanic
22642489

How can I bypass the Bobcat Interlock Control System /Seat

Customer Question

How can I bypass the Bobcat Interlock Control System /Seat Bar Sensor on a 753 G series Bobcat skid steer loader?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Erik Bowers replied 7 years ago.

Hello this is Erik. It is not possible to bypass this switch. These switches are in a series. If one is engaged before the other the computer will not work. The best course of action is to replace the switch with a new one. The switches are not very expensive.

Thank You For Using Just Answer. Erik

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Where is this switch located?
Hello. Thank You for the Accept. If you go to web site www.materialsektionen.dk/skabelon it is in pdf file. It will give all of the codes and location of switches and relays ETC. I would check all of your fuses and relay before moving to the next step. I beleive the switch is located on the right where the seat bar pivots. I also remember that Bob Cat makes a conversion or reconfigured switch for this unit? I would call your local bob cat dealer and inquire. I know this is frustration when it malfuctions but it can be resolved. Hope the web site I mentioned helps. Erik