Don
Don, Mechanic
Experience:  35 years experience journeyman mechanic transport truck and trailer including off road equipment
10251524

How do you access the heater blower motor on a 2003 hino fb box truck

Customer Question

how do you access the heater blower motor on a 2003 hino fb box truck
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Don replied 7 years ago.
hi there my name is don i will try to help you on this
you access the heater motor from the front of the truck you have to remove the screws in the front and you will see the dual squirle cage fans one on each side of the heater motor

hope this helps you have a great day don
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the blower motor can be seen in the access door on the front of the truck i can spin it no screw s- may be i am asking the wrong question john
Expert:  Don replied 7 years ago.
hi there you will have to remove the lower part of the grill first then there will be thumb screws under that for the upper part so you can access the blower motor
don
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my truck does not have a grill it has lights and bumper above is an acess door to check colant- freon -cab filter- behind the cab filter is the fan i see no way to get to it from front of the truck behind a wall
Expert:  Don replied 7 years ago.
hi there thanks for that information
this is the only way i have replacd the heater motor
i will opt out and another expert will be along to assist you
have a great day
don
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my hino 2003 is a cab over truck there seems to be only one motor witch run both a/c and heater there is an access door to check some fluids cab filter covers the fan it seems to be behind a wall with no acess other than from inside the cab? need someone who has replaced one on a 2003 hino i do not want to screw anything up so if no answer have to go to the dealer thanks john
Expert:  Don replied 7 years ago.
hi there
thanks for that
hopefully some one will be along to help you
have a great night
don