Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.

I have a 1995 mack w/ camelback suspension..axles..alignment

I have a 1995 mack w/ camelback suspension. No broken leafs or other damage, but the drive axles are out of alignment approx 1.5" from one side to the other. Is there information on how to align them or a shop to take the truck?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 years ago.
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,

Worked on many Mack Trucks, and when shop was slow I received the honor of them Camel back broken springs, to replace, Yes, that will put alignment out, kind of hard to explain, really no adjustment, but the torque Arm that goes between axles, all wear , bushings, pivot point,, you can take it into a spring shop that does rear aliment, ,and I'll bet they replace torque arm. But yes this is your only recourse.