Dan, Mechanic
Experience:  21 Years working with the Volvo Equipment Line

Hill..wouldnt start..thy lever below the fuel filter but didnt work

I have a New Holland L180 skid steer, I was on a hill and running low on fuel I shut off the skid and refueled. Then it wouldnt start. I tried getting the air out of the lines priming it with thy lever below the fuel filter but didnt work but didnt work
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will offer you some help. You need to open the lines at the injectors to enable the air to bleed out. Open the lines and turn the motor over to see if fuel pulses out the ends. Don't bend the lines the fuel will be easily seen as wet or pulses. Additionally sometimes there is a bleeder on the pump to open to assist the pump in getting the air out. Make sure you use full throttle and that the stop solenoid is functioning properly. I hope this will get you going, thanks Dan